It is difficult to get by and succeed in Network Marketing without cultivating the culture of reading.Personal development is an absolute must for anyone who wants to excel in this profession.
When I began my career, got lost and needed answers to my burning questions, which no one even my sponsors could provide, google became my best friend.
I sought out information on the internet and to my greatest surprise, I found people who had achieved incredible success in Network Marketing, and have gone ahead to coach guide and teach young ones in the profession.Here are some phenomenal authors I found and a number of their resources. If you have not gone far in your business or recorded some success, it could be partly because you have not read books from these authors to give you a deep understanding about what this profession is about.
Here are some resources that will help kick start your journey and help you have belief in the Network Marketing Profession.
- The Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki : Your journey to financial understanding could begin here.This book highly recommended for people who are ready to make a significant professional and financial improvement from the Industrial Age to the Information Age.
- The Business of the 21st Century by Robert Kiyosaki : Another classic by Robert, is an eye opener and properly explains the and purpose of Network Marketing.It reveals deeply the essence of the Network Marketing Profession and how it is a real world business school for people who want to learn the real world skills of being an Entrepreneur.
- Go PRO by Eric Worre : Popularly called the Network Marketing Bible, this book highlights the varios ways which we earn a living and how Network Marketing is ” A Better Way” compared to all of them.
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T . Harv Eker : This is described as the most powerful, persuasive and practical book on becoming wealthy. It talks about Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth and thinking rich to get rich
- The Greatest Networker in the World by John Milton Fogg : This book chronicled the lifestyle of a man who had achieved great success in Network Marketing. The essence is to make us see what a life of freedom looks like and that we ordinary people can achieve it too.
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason : This classic written a number of decades ago is a book for Personal and Financial Prosperity.It opens you up to first seeking the path to wealth creation.
- The Leader who had no Title by Robin Sharmer : This book by one of the world’s most respected leadership experts shares the single most important fact that you have the power to show Leadership where you are planted and play at peak in all you do
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferris : This book provides a step by step guide on how to escape the 9-5 and live anywhere in the world. It highlights the freedom lifestyle and the mantra “live more work less”
- Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson : This book is an amusing and enlightening story about us depicted in four characters. It reveals profound truths and guides you through seeing the handwriting on the wall and how you can discover for yourself how to deal with change.
I hope you enjoyed this list of best books for Network Marketers and Home Business Entrepreneurs based on my personal recommendation.
I know you have your favourite books which have inspired and made a difference in your life, you can share them with me, I’ll like to get inspired too.